- All photos taken by Island Photos Pty Ltd remain the copyright of Island Photos Pty Ltd.
- Due to the custom nature of photography products, all sales are final.
- Portraits and activity photos are kept on our system for a minimum of three months. Guests are responsible for backing up any purchased files. No responsibility is taken by Island Photos Pty Ltd if files are lost due to failure of guests to secure backup of their images.
- Arrival photos are only kept on file for six days.
- All portraits are photographed outdoors on location. If it’s raining when a portrait session is scheduled, we will postpone the session to a mutually agreeable time/ date, weather permitting. No alternative will be offered if rain persists for the remainder of guest’s stay.
- All decisions made by Island Photos Pty Ltd staff are final.
- By using our services, you agree to these terms and conditions.
General – Daydream Island
- The Free Photo Voucher is valid for one complimentary 6″x8″ bordered print of your arrival photo, plus one complimentary 6″x8″ bordered print of your choice from your half hour portrait session. The voucher cannot be redeemed for any other photos.
- To redeem your free arrival photo you must present your Voucher to the Photo Shop, during opening hours, whilst you are staying on Daydream Island. The photo can not be emailed or posted, or redeemed after the guest has left the island.
- If a photographer was not present when the guest arrived on the island, the guest may meet the photographer at the jetty and have their arrival photo taken when any of the ferries are arriving between 9.15am and 4.00pm. If the guest hasn’t had their arrival photo taken and they are leaving on the next boat, unfortunately it’s too late. Photo shop staff need time to process the photos and the guest needs to present the voucher.
- To redeem your free portrait photo you must book and complete a full portrait session on Daydream Island.
- Portrait sessions are subject to availability of the portrait photographer, and are held at a mutually agreeable time during opening hours only.
- Only one voucher can be redeemed per portrait session.
- A person may only participate in one portrait session (in conjunction with this offer) per stay unless otherwise agreed to by the photographer.
- Images purchased to DVD or USB are high resolution JPEG images.
- Island Photos Pty Ltd does not sell or offer any RAW images.
Mini Portrait Session
- Guests may choose to book a mini portrait session, when staying on Daydream Island.
- Mini portrait sessions must be paid in full at time of booking.
- The Free Photo Voucher may be redeemed after booking and completing a mini portrait session, for one 6″x8″ bordered print of your choice from the mini portrait session.
Portrait Special Offer
- The Portrait Special Offer includes all the edited portrait photos taken during your complimentary portrait session.
- The Portrait Special Offer is valid whilst staying on the island, and can be purchased prior to your departure from Daydream Island.
- Additional copies of the DVD or USB may be purchased before your departure for an additional $50 and $75 respectively.
Activity Special Offer
- The Activity Special Offer includes all the edited activity photos of one family (two adults and their children) taken during your stay on Daydream Island.
- The Activity Special Offer is valid whilst staying on the island, and can be purchased prior to your departure from Daydream Island.
- Additional copies of the DVD or USB are available for an additional $25 and $50 respectively.
- The Free Photo Voucher may not be redeemed for activity photos.
- Please refer to our current price list for full details of our products and pricing.
- If purchasing less than ten images to USB, guest must purchase an Island Photos USB for $25. Guests may not provide their own USB, due to anti-virus protocols.
- Guests may purchase full resolution .jpeg images at store prices after leaving Daydream Island by visiting the Island Photos website (www.islandphotos.com.au).
- Island Photos Pty Ltd and its assigns reserves the absolute right and permission to copyright and use, re-use, and publish, photographic portraits or pictures of guests or in which guests may be included, in whole or in part, or composite or distorted in character or form, without restriction as to changes or alterations from time to time, in conjunction with guests own or fictitious name, or reproductions thereof in color or otherwise, made through any medium, and in any and all media now or hereafter known, for art, advertising, trade or any other legal purpose. Guests also consent to the use of any printed matter in conjunction therewith. Guest waives any right that they may have to inspect or approve the finished product or products or the advertising copy or printed matter that may be used in connection therewith or the use to which it may be applied. Guest hereby releases, discharges and agrees to hold harmless Island Photos Pty Ltd and their assigns from any and all liability that has or may occur or be produced in the taking of said pictures or any subsequent process thereof, as well as any publication thereof.
- By using our services you agree to these terms.
- If you do not wish for photos of yourself or your family to be used for these purposes you may complete an Image Withholding Form available at the Daydream Island Photo Shop.